Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fire

I am hurricane. I am mind fire. As I awaken to the light of this day I feel this pulse in my veins quicken, these pupils dilate, this mind come alive. I take this potential for infinite thought, of insatiable curiosity, of open-eyed wonder, and I make it my possibility. I embrace this day as all that I may ever have, all that I have ever had. I define myself here and now. I keep this mind open to the lights of others to shine upon it. I step into new worlds and understandings. I evolve from more than self, but ceaseless wonder of a wider world. I take these experiences with me down this road. I am not alone. I am, by pages turned, through sights perceived, connected to all who came before and all who come after. I leave my mark, yet I carry these experiences with me as timeless companions. In so, I am manifestation, I am amalgamation, I am the eternity of this moment.



No comments: