Thursday, August 10, 2006

Craziness

There's an odd phenomenon out here in New England. Like those geese you see flying south every year, people here live in N/E for the summer, then travel to FL in the winter. Instead of traveling in flocks, generating uplift with an advanced V-formations, and honking at each other to encourage the flock leades, we New Englanders hop on I-95S, drive uncomfortable carbon-spewing cars southward for days, while continually honking (and cursing) at each other from inside our aluminum and plastic rolling boxes. Instead of fluffy, white snow, we travel south to enjoy over-priced amusement parks and cookie-cutter kiddie lands. 

Why?

The kind of humidity I hit coming off the plane back from CA leaves little doubt in my mind that Mother Nature has gone totally insane. I've never been to Mars, but I imagine it's gotta be milder than the summer we've had out here in 06'. 

Crazy New Englanders. Crazy Mo Nat. Just craziness all around.

No comments: